Secure Your Donor Data
Fundraising security and transparency come first at Classy. Our top priority is protecting your organization, supporters, and data. We use industry-proven measures to provide a safe and trusted fundraising platform so you can focus on fulfilling your mission.
Technologies and Compliance Certifications
A Cloud Built for Fundraising Security
Classy uses a secure cloud architecture and multiple security measures to protect sensitive data.
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud
- PCI Level 1 Certification
- 24x7x365 Security Scanning and Threat Monitoring
- Network Level Vulnerability Scanning
- Annual Penetration Testing
- WAF and DDOS Protection
We build security into the foundation of all our products and services to ensure our platform is secure by design.
- Load Balancer Based Compute Isolations
- Role-based Access Control
- Secure Logging
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
- OWASP Secure Coding Principles
Secure Data Management
Using tokenization, encryption, and key management, Classy never stores credit card information and always protects other sensitive data.
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- TLS v1.2 Protocol Requirement