Press & Media
Welcome to the Classy press room.
Classy, a subsidiary of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise nearly $4 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe.
Working on a Classy story?
We've got you.
- GoFundMe Completes Acquisition of Classy
- Registrations Open for Collaborative, Classy’s Leading Nonprofit Conference, Alongside Nominations for Classy Awards
- GoFundMe to Acquire Classy
- $1.1 Billion Raised for Social Good on Nonprofit Giving Platform, Classy, in 2021
- Donating Cryptocurrency to Nonprofits Just Got Easier Thanks to New Offerings from Classy
- Classy’s Fourth Annual Why America Gives Report Shows America’s Generosity is Here to Stay
- Nonprofit Giving Platform, Classy, Announces Its First Acquisition
- Classy Launches New, Digital Payment Integration for Nonprofit Customers
- 2021 Classy Award Winners Unveiled
- Classy Announces Inaugural List of Best in Classy Honorees
- New Product Investments from Classy Drive Easier Giving Experience
- Introducing Classy Academy, a New Online Training Platform for Nonprofits to Improve their Fundraising Prowess
- New Report from Classy Uncovers Online Giving Patterns from The Virtual Fundraising Environment of 2020 Across 9.4 Million Donations
- Certified B Corp, Classy, Raises $118M in Series D Funding to Help Nonprofits Increase Their Impact
- Classy Announces the Relaunch of the Classy Awards to Honor Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
- Nonprofits on Classy Raise $37.9 Million on Giving Tuesday, the Highest Amount Raised on a Single Day Ever on the Platform
- Classy’s Third Annual Why America Gives Report Shows a Favorable Outlook on Nonprofit Giving Despite the Pandemic
- Classy Launches Classy for Facebook Integration to Help Nonprofit Fundraisers Expand Reach
- Classy Launches Its First-Ever Virtual Conference for Nonprofit Professionals
- The Salvation Army Selects Classy as Its Online Fundraising Platform to Help More People in Need
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Selects Classy as Preferred Digital Fundraising Platform