2022 Fundraising Event Attendee Insights Report
Today, we’re officially launching our 2022 Fundraising Event Experience Report to help nonprofits across the social sector confidently engage donors in the ways they prefer. We’re diving into why over 92% of both virtual and in-person event attendees say they’re likely to donate during an event in addition to registration and participation costs.
Where Are Fundraising Events Going in 2022?
Fundraising events will never return to their pre-pandemic state, for good reasons.
Nonprofits introduced many technology and experience-driven improvements in response to the pandemic. Those improvements paved the way for elevated fundraising experiences that engage event attendees on entirely new levels.
To clear the confusion around where to go next, Classy conducted a third-party survey of over 1,000 fundraising event attendees in the U.S. in February 2022.
The result is a report that pairs first-hand virtual and in-person attendee sentiments with compelling data to inform your organization’s decision-making. Dive in for insights on how to deliver an event that offers meaningful value strengthens donor relationships and keeps your community engaged long after the closing ceremony.
Head Into the Next Era of Fundraising Events With Confidence
- A deep dive into the state of fundraising events
- Attendee preferences for in-person vs. virtual events
- Motivators, deterrents, and best practices from attendees themselves
- The lasting impact of an excellent event experience on fundraising goals
- How to evaluate event technology to bring it all together
Get Answers to Your Fundraising Event Planning Questions
The data throughout our new report provides clarity on the modern world of fundraising events after two years of constant fluctuations.
Get fresh data points and impactful actions to navigate questions such as:
- How do we confidently create an event experience that compels a broader group of attendees to get involved?
- How can we better understand attendee preferences in 2022 and beyond?
- Which safety measures will people look for before they register?
- Will a virtual component increase attendance and fundraising potential?
- Should our focus be on high-tech experiences, or simplicity and safety?
- How can one event spark long-lasting donor relationships?
Ready to Transform Events?
Subscribe to the Classy Blog
Get the latest fundraising tips, trends, and ideas in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing
You signed up for emails from Classy